Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Redskins draft Rutgers RB Jamison in 7th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 7:50pm EDT
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- The Washington Redskins have selected Rutgers running back Jawan Jamison in the seventh round of the NFL draft.
The Redskins chose Jamison with the 228th selection on Saturday.
Jamison declared for the draft two years early. He ran for 1,075 yards as a redshirt sophomore last year and was limited late in the season by bone bruise in his right ankle.
He is 5-foot-7 and weighs 203 pounds. He was the second running back chosen by the Redskins in this year's draft.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.