Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Browns select DE Bryant in 6th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 7:31pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- With the first of two seventh-round picks, the Cleveland Browns selected defensive end Armonty Bryant from East Central Oklahoma in the NFL draft.
The Browns used the 217th overall pick on the 6-foot-3, 263-pound Bryant, who didn't perform the bench press at the scouting combine following right shoulder surgery.
Bryant, the Division II school's career leader with 26.5 sacks, was arrested in October on a felony charge of marijuana distribution in a school zone. He said an officer spotted him selling marijuana to a friend in the back lot of the school dorms.
Earlier Saturday, the Browns dealt their fourth- and fifth-round picks for selection in the 2014 draft.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.