Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Browns select DE Bryant in 6th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 7:31pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- With the first of two seventh-round picks, the Cleveland Browns selected defensive end Armonty Bryant from East Central Oklahoma in the NFL draft.
The Browns used the 217th overall pick on the 6-foot-3, 263-pound Bryant, who didn't perform the bench press at the scouting combine following right shoulder surgery.
Bryant, the Division II school's career leader with 26.5 sacks, was arrested in October on a felony charge of marijuana distribution in a school zone. He said an officer spotted him selling marijuana to a friend in the back lot of the school dorms.
Earlier Saturday, the Browns dealt their fourth- and fifth-round picks for selection in the 2014 draft.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.