Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Ravens select OT Jensen in 6th round of NFL draft
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 6:40pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have taken offensive tackle Ryan Jensen in the sixth round of the NFL draft.
Jensen played at Colorado State-Pueblo. The 6-foot-3, 317-pounder will seek to fill out an offensive line that might be without tackle Bryant McKinnie, who has yet to re-sign with the Super Bowl champions.
Jensen was taken with the 203rd overall pick. Three picks earlier, the Ravens took a chance on Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore.
Lewis-Moore tore his right ACL in the national championship game. He also missed time in his junior season because of a knee injury.
Earlier Saturday, the Ravens selected Ohio State defensive end John Simon, Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk and Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner.
Baltimore has two picks in the seventh round.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.