Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ravens select OT Jensen in 6th round of NFL draft
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 6:40pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have taken offensive tackle Ryan Jensen in the sixth round of the NFL draft.
Jensen played at Colorado State-Pueblo. The 6-foot-3, 317-pounder will seek to fill out an offensive line that might be without tackle Bryant McKinnie, who has yet to re-sign with the Super Bowl champions.
Jensen was taken with the 203rd overall pick. Three picks earlier, the Ravens took a chance on Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore.
Lewis-Moore tore his right ACL in the national championship game. He also missed time in his junior season because of a knee injury.
Earlier Saturday, the Ravens selected Ohio State defensive end John Simon, Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk and Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner.
Baltimore has two picks in the seventh round.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.