Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Ravens take Notre Dame DE Lewis-Moore in 6th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 6:30pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have selected Notre Dame defensive Kapron Lewis-Moore with the first of their two sixth-round picks in the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-4, 298-pound Lewis-Moore was taken with the 200th overall pick. The Super Bowl champions also had a compensatory pick at No. 203.
It might be a while before Lewis-Moore can play for Baltimore, because he tore his right ACL in the national championship game against Alabama. He missed part of his junior year with a knee injury but returned to shine for the Irish in 2012.
Earlier Saturday, the Ravens selected Ohio State defensive end John Simon, Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk and Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner.
Baltimore has two picks in the seventh round -- at Nos. 238 and 247.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.