Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Ravens take Notre Dame DE Lewis-Moore in 6th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 6:30pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have selected Notre Dame defensive Kapron Lewis-Moore with the first of their two sixth-round picks in the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-4, 298-pound Lewis-Moore was taken with the 200th overall pick. The Super Bowl champions also had a compensatory pick at No. 203.
It might be a while before Lewis-Moore can play for Baltimore, because he tore his right ACL in the national championship game against Alabama. He missed part of his junior year with a knee injury but returned to shine for the Irish in 2012.
Earlier Saturday, the Ravens selected Ohio State defensive end John Simon, Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk and Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner.
Baltimore has two picks in the seventh round -- at Nos. 238 and 247.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.