Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Seahawks take LSU RB Spencer Ware in sixth round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 6:21pm EDT
RENTON, Wash. (AP) -- The Seattle Seahawks took their second running back of the draft by selecting Spencer Ware from LSU in the sixth round Saturday.
The Seahawks spent their second-round selection on Texas A&M running back Christine Michael and now have added another back in much the same mold. Like Michael, Ware is 5-foot-10 and close to 230 pounds. Ware is also Seattle's second draft pick from LSU.
Ware elected to declare for the draft after his junior season. He started four games for the Tigers in 2012 and ran for 367 yards on 94 carries. He also caught 18 passes for 230 yards with one rushing and one receiving touchdown apiece.
Ware also played some fullback with LSU as a freshman and could be asked to block in Seattle.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.