Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Seahawks take LSU RB Spencer Ware in sixth round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 6:21pm EDT
RENTON, Wash. (AP) -- The Seattle Seahawks took their second running back of the draft by selecting Spencer Ware from LSU in the sixth round Saturday.
The Seahawks spent their second-round selection on Texas A&M running back Christine Michael and now have added another back in much the same mold. Like Michael, Ware is 5-foot-10 and close to 230 pounds. Ware is also Seattle's second draft pick from LSU.
Ware elected to declare for the draft after his junior season. He started four games for the Tigers in 2012 and ran for 367 yards on 94 carries. He also caught 18 passes for 230 yards with one rushing and one receiving touchdown apiece.
Ware also played some fullback with LSU as a freshman and could be asked to block in Seattle.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.