Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ravens take OL Wagner in 5th round of NFL draft
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 5:01pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have selected Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner in the fifth round of the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-6, 308-pound Wagner was the 168th overall pick, a compensatory selection awarded by the league. Baltimore traded its own fifth-rounder on Friday night to Seattle.
Wagner played left tackle for the Badgers, but he is also capable of lining up at guard. In spite of a knee injury, Wagner missed only one game as a senior last season.
It is unlikely that Wagner can start in his first NFL season. He can, however, provide depth on the line -- especially if the Ravens fail to re-sign left tackle Bryant McKinnie.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.