Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ravens take OL Wagner in 5th round of NFL draft
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 5:01pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have selected Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner in the fifth round of the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-6, 308-pound Wagner was the 168th overall pick, a compensatory selection awarded by the league. Baltimore traded its own fifth-rounder on Friday night to Seattle.
Wagner played left tackle for the Badgers, but he is also capable of lining up at guard. In spite of a knee injury, Wagner missed only one game as a senior last season.
It is unlikely that Wagner can start in his first NFL season. He can, however, provide depth on the line -- especially if the Ravens fail to re-sign left tackle Bryant McKinnie.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.