Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Ravens take OL Wagner in 5th round of NFL draft
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 5:01pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have selected Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner in the fifth round of the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-6, 308-pound Wagner was the 168th overall pick, a compensatory selection awarded by the league. Baltimore traded its own fifth-rounder on Friday night to Seattle.
Wagner played left tackle for the Badgers, but he is also capable of lining up at guard. In spite of a knee injury, Wagner missed only one game as a senior last season.
It is unlikely that Wagner can start in his first NFL season. He can, however, provide depth on the line -- especially if the Ravens fail to re-sign left tackle Bryant McKinnie.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.