Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Redskins select FSU RB Chris Thompson in 5th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 4:20pm EDT
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- The Washington Redskins have selected running back Chris Thompson of Florida State in the fifth round of the NFL draft.
The Redskins chose Thompson with the 154th overall pick Saturday.
Thompson was injured for much of his college career. He broke two vertebrae during the 2011 season and tore the ACL in his left knee last year.
He's still rehabbing the knee, but he says doctors tell him he should be ready in time for training camp.
Thompson is 5-foot-7 and weighs 192 pounds.
He ran for 1,735 yards over four years with the Seminoles, including 687 in eight games last year.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.