Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Thursday - 5/2/2013, 8:39am EDT
The Associated Press
At Omega Products International Outdoor Arena, Corona, Calif., Mauricio Herrera vs. Ji-Hoo Kim, 10, light welterweights; Miguel Acosta vs. Miguel Gonzalez, 10, lightweights.
At the Cosmopolitan Resort, Las Vegas (FSN), Francisco Vargas vs. Jose Aguiniga, 10, for the vacant NABF super featherweight title.
At TBA, Thailand, Yota Sato vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, 12, for Sato's WBC super flyweight title.
At Mannhein, Germany, Wladimir Klitschko vs. Francesco Pianeta, 12, for Klitschko's IBF-IBO-WBO-WBA Super World heavyweight titles.
At the MGM Grand, Las Vegas (PPV), Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Robert Guerrero, 12, for Mayweather's WBC welterweight title; Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Abner Mares, 12, for Ponce De Leon's WBC featherweight title; J'Leon Love vs. Gabriel Rosado, 10, middleweights.
At Tokyo, Takashi Uchiyama vs. Jaider Parra, 12, for Uchiyama's WBA junior lightweight title; Kohei Kono vs. Liborio Solis, 12, for Kono's WBA junior bantamweight title.
At Osaka, Japan, Kazuto Ioka vs. Wisanu Kokietgym, 12, for Ioka's WBA World junior flyweight title; Ryo Miyazaki vs. Carlos Velarde, 12, for Miyazaki's WBA World minimumweight title.
At Niagara Falls, N.Y. (ESPN2), Patrick Hyland vs. Eric Hunter, 10, featherweights; Leon Moore vs. Cornelius Lock, 10, featherweights.
At Buffalo Run Casino, Miami, Okla. (SHO), Dierry Jean vs. Cleotis Pendarvis, 12, IBF junior welterweight eliminator.
At Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, England, Jamie McDonnell vs. Julio Ceja, 12, for the vacant IBF bantamweight title.
At Hannover, Germany, BJ Flores vs. Francisco Palacios, 12, for the interim WBA cruiserweight title.
At Crocus City Hall, Myakinino, Russia, Denis Lebedev vs. Guillermo Jones, 12, for Lebedev's WBA World cruiserweight title.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (SHO), Devon Alexander vs. Lee Purdy, 12, for Alexander's IBF welterweight title; Lamont Peterson vs. Lucas Martin Matthysse, 12, for Peterson's IBF light welterweight title; Shawn Porter vs. Phil Lo Greco, 10, welterweights.
At The Grand Oasis, Cancun, Mexico, Shane Mosley vs. Pablo Cesar Cano, 12, welterweights; Roberto Manzanarez vs. Oscar Arenas, 10, lightweights.
At Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Conn. (ESPN2), Delvin Rodriguez vs. Freddy Hernandez, 10, junior middleweights; Issouf Kinda vs. Chris Howard, 10, junior welterweights.
At O2 Arena, London (HBO), Carl Froch vs. Mikkel Kessler, 12, for Froch's IBF and Kessler's WBA Super World super middleweight titles; Tony Bellew vs. Isaac Chilemba, rematch, 12, WBC light heavyweight eliminator.
At Bell Centre, Montreal (HBO), Jean Pascal vs. Lucian Bute, 12, for Pascal's NABF light heavyweight title.
At The BB&T Center, Sunrise, Fla. (FOXSN), Braulio Santos vs. Derrick Wilson, 10, featherweights; Daquan Arnett vs. Irving Garcia, 10, welterweights.
At The Bell Centre, Montreal (HBO), Chad Dawson vs. Adonis Stevenson, 12, for Dawson's WBC light heavyweight title; Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Darley Perez, 10, lightweights.
At Home Depot Center, Carson, Calif. (SHO), Marcos Maidana vs. Josesito Lopez, 12, for Maidana's WBA Inter-Continental welterweight title; Erislandy Lara vs. Alfredo Angula, 12, light middleweights; Sakio Bika vs. Marco Antonio Periban, 12, for the vacant WBC super middleweight title.
At Sands Casino Resort, Bethlehem, Pa. (NBCSN), Bryant Jennings vs. Franklin Lawrence, 10, heavyweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Paul Malignaggi vs. Adrien Broner, 12, for Malignaggi's WBA World welterweight title; Johnathon Banks vs. Seth Mitchell, 12, for Banks NABO and WBC international heavyweight titles.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.