Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FINALS WATCH: Cardinals comeback
Saturday - 4/6/2013, 8:34pm EDT
ATLANTA (AP) -- It looks like a thrilling finish in the first Final Four game.
Louisville, which was down by as many as 12, has rallied for a 65-60 lead with 1:58 remaining.
The Cardinals press has spurred the comeback. Russ Smith and Luke Hancock each have 17 points to lead Louisville. And don't forget walk-on Tim Henderson, who hit two big 3-pointers.
-- Paul Newberry -- http://twitter.com/@opnewberry1963
NCAA Finals Watch follows the Final Four games and all the activities surrounding the event as seen by journalists from The Associated Press from across Atlanta. It will be updated throughout the day with breaking news and other items of interest. Follow AP reporters on Twitter where available.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.