Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FINALS WATCH: New Shockers fans
Saturday - 4/6/2013, 8:00pm EDT
ATLANTA (AP) -- Wichita State may have brought the smallest contingent of fans to the Final Four, but they're picking up stragglers from Syracuse and Michigan with every minute of the game against Louisville that goes by.
The Wolverines will take over the same bench as Wichita State for the second semifinal, so their fans have bunkered down behind the Shockers' fans. And with the plucky underdog building a 43-32 lead in the second half, the maize and blue were on their feet in applause.
Among them? Michigan athletic director David Brandon.
-- Dave Skretta -- http://twitter.com/@APdaveskretta
NCAA Finals Watch follows the Final Four games and all the activities surrounding the event as seen by journalists from The Associated Press from across Atlanta. It will be updated throughout the day with breaking news and other items of interest. Follow AP reporters on Twitter where available.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.