Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FINALS WATCH: Free throw woes
Saturday - 4/6/2013, 7:58pm EDT
ATLANTA (AP) -- If Louisville falls short against Wichita State, the Cardinals will undoubtedly regret their poor showing at the free throw line.
The top overall seed has made just 8 of 15 at the stripe.
No. 9 seed Wichita State has built a surprising 43-32 lead with just over 14 minutes remaining in the first Final Four game.
-- Paul Newberry -- http://twitter.com/@opnewberry1963
NCAA Finals Watch follows the Final Four games and all the activities surrounding the event as seen by journalists from The Associated Press from across Atlanta. It will be updated throughout the day with breaking news and other items of interest. Follow AP reporters on Twitter where available.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.