Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FINALS WATCH: Former quarterback
Saturday - 4/6/2013, 7:36pm EDT
ATLANTA (AP) -- Wichita State freshman Ron Baker showed off his arm in the first half of Saturday night's game against Louisville, the one he used as a prep quarterback back in Scott City, Kan.
The Cardinals have one of the most suffocating full-court presses in college basketball, and for a while, it was causing the Shockers trouble. They committed three turnovers in a series of four possessions, including a double-dribble and a traveling call.
But when a teammate got loose behind the defense, just like a wide receiver running free behind the safety, Baker hit him in stride at the far end of the floor.
The rest of the half, the Cardinals made sure not to let anybody else get loose.
-- Dave Skretta -- http://twitter.com/@APdaveskretta
NCAA Finals Watch follows the Final Four games and all the activities surrounding the event as seen by journalists from The Associated Press from across Atlanta. It will be updated throughout the day with breaking news and other items of interest. Follow AP reporters on Twitter where available.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.