Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Serbia doubles lineup remains unchanged vs US
Saturday - 4/6/2013, 7:20pm EDT
BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- Serbia's doubles team remained unchanged for its matchup against the United States in a Davis Cup quarterfinal despite an offer to play from World No. 1 Novak Djokovic.
Serbian captain Bogdan Obradovic on Saturday kept to his original doubles lineup of Nenad Zimonjic, a former No. 1 doubles player and multiple Grand Slam winner, and Ilija Bozoljac, currently ranked No. 1,150 in doubles.
Bob and Mike Bryan, the No. 1 doubles team in the world, will play for the United States.
The U.S. and Serbia are tied 1-1 after Friday's first day of singles action.
Sunday's card features reverse singles matches with Djokovic playing Sam Querrey, followed by Viktor Troicki of Serbia versus John Isner.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.