Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
East beats West 87-81 in college all-star game
Friday - 4/5/2013, 9:00pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
ATLANTA (AP) -- James Ennis of Long Beach State scored 13 points, and Kansas State's Rodney McGruder hit four free throws in the closing seconds to give the East team an 87-81 victory over the West in the college all-star game at the Final Four.
The East team, coached by Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin, built a 15-point lead in the second half before squandering nearly all of it. But the West, coached by Iowa State's Fred Hoiberg, couldn't finish the comeback, even though they started fouling down the stretch to extend the game.
McGruder finished with 11 points for the East team, while Will Clyburn of Iowa State scored 17 points and Mike Muscala of Bucknell finished with 15 points for the West.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.