Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Burns to defend WBO title against Gonzalez
Tuesday - 3/26/2013, 11:01am EDT
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) -- Ricky Burns will defend his WBO lightweight title against Puerto Rico's Jose Gonzalez in Glasgow on May 11.
Burns, who has not fought since retaining his belt against Kevin Mitchell in September, has been ordered to face the mandatory challenger by the WBO.
It will be Burns' first fight since splitting with promoter Frank Warren and signing with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sport.
Burns (35-2, 10 knockouts) had previously been scheduled for a unification bout against IBF champion Miguel Vazquez but that fight was canceled.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.