Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Stepanek back from surgery for Czech Davis Cup
Tuesday - 3/26/2013, 9:56am EDT
PRAGUE (AP) -- Radek Stepanek has recovered from neck surgery and is expected to play doubles for defending champion Czech Republic in the Davis Cup quarterfinals against Kazakhstan.
Stepanek, who had surgery on Jan. 28, is likely to team up again with Tomas Berdych for the April 5-7 matchup on an indoor clay court in Astana.
Stepanek and Berdych played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague.
Czech captain Jaroslav Navratil said Tuesday that Stepanek is likely to play doubles this time. He also called up Jan Hajek, Ivo Minar and Lukas Rosol.
Kazakhstan is the last team that beat the Czechs, upsetting the hosts 3-2 in the first round in 2011.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.