Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Nick Fry steps down as CEO at Mercedes
Friday - 3/22/2013, 6:47am EDT
SEPANG, Malaysia (AP) -- Mercedes says chief executive officer Nick Fry will step down in the latest personnel change to hit the Formula One team.
Toto Wolff, the team's executive director, will take on a greater role including many of Fry's responsibilities in the day-to-day running of the team alongside team principal Ross Brawn. Fry will step down in April.
Wolff replaced Mercedes motorsports chief Norbert Haug after last season in a management shake-up that also saw the arrival of former champion Niki Lauda. On the track, the team brought in Lewis Hamilton from McLaren to replace seven-time F1 champion Michael Schumacher, who retired for a second time after the season.
Fry will continue working for the team as a consultant in its commercial operations through 2014.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.