Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FB Young, TE Paulsen to stay with Redskins
Saturday - 3/9/2013, 7:20pm EST
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- Fullback Darrel Young and tight end Logan Paulsen have agreed to three-year contracts to remain with the Washington Redskins.
Young and Paulsen settled on their deals Saturday. Both had been set to become restricted free agents next week.
Young will receive a $1 million signing bonus in a contract with a maximum value of $6.2 million.
Both players were undrafted and have spent three years in Washington. Primarily a blocker for tailback Alfred Morris, Young rushed 14 times for 60 yards last year. He also caught eight passes for 109 yards and two touchdowns.
Paulsen started 10 regular season games in 2012, catching a career-high 25 passes for 308 yards and one touchdown. He also caught a touchdown pass in the Redskins' playoff loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.