Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FB Young, TE Paulsen to stay with Redskins
Saturday - 3/9/2013, 7:20pm EST
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- Fullback Darrel Young and tight end Logan Paulsen have agreed to three-year contracts to remain with the Washington Redskins.
Young and Paulsen settled on their deals Saturday. Both had been set to become restricted free agents next week.
Young will receive a $1 million signing bonus in a contract with a maximum value of $6.2 million.
Both players were undrafted and have spent three years in Washington. Primarily a blocker for tailback Alfred Morris, Young rushed 14 times for 60 yards last year. He also caught eight passes for 109 yards and two touchdowns.
Paulsen started 10 regular season games in 2012, catching a career-high 25 passes for 308 yards and one touchdown. He also caught a touchdown pass in the Redskins' playoff loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.