Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Fenninger leads WCup GS after 1st run, Maze 2nd
Saturday - 3/9/2013, 9:10am EST
OFTERSCHWANG, Germany (AP) -- Anna Fenninger of Austria was fastest after the first run of a World Cup giant slalom on Saturday, and overall champion Tina Maze is on target to become the first woman to make eight GS podiums in one season.
Fenninger went down the course in 1 minute, 11.84 seconds to finish 0.03 ahead of Maze, who won the overall title with a record 2,074 points.
Viktoria Rebensburg was 0.54 back in third place. The German is going for three wins in a row at Ofterschwang.
American Julia Mancuso is fourth after finishing 1.25 off the pace on her 29th birthday. Elisabeth Goergl of Austria is fifth, 1.50 back from Fenninger.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.