Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fenninger leads WCup GS after 1st run, Maze 2nd
Saturday - 3/9/2013, 9:10am EST
OFTERSCHWANG, Germany (AP) -- Anna Fenninger of Austria was fastest after the first run of a World Cup giant slalom on Saturday, and overall champion Tina Maze is on target to become the first woman to make eight GS podiums in one season.
Fenninger went down the course in 1 minute, 11.84 seconds to finish 0.03 ahead of Maze, who won the overall title with a record 2,074 points.
Viktoria Rebensburg was 0.54 back in third place. The German is going for three wins in a row at Ofterschwang.
American Julia Mancuso is fourth after finishing 1.25 off the pace on her 29th birthday. Elisabeth Goergl of Austria is fifth, 1.50 back from Fenninger.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.