Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fenninger leads WCup GS after 1st run, Maze 2nd
Saturday - 3/9/2013, 9:10am EST
OFTERSCHWANG, Germany (AP) -- Anna Fenninger of Austria was fastest after the first run of a World Cup giant slalom on Saturday, and overall champion Tina Maze is on target to become the first woman to make eight GS podiums in one season.
Fenninger went down the course in 1 minute, 11.84 seconds to finish 0.03 ahead of Maze, who won the overall title with a record 2,074 points.
Viktoria Rebensburg was 0.54 back in third place. The German is going for three wins in a row at Ofterschwang.
American Julia Mancuso is fourth after finishing 1.25 off the pace on her 29th birthday. Elisabeth Goergl of Austria is fifth, 1.50 back from Fenninger.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.