Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Berdych to play Queen's for 1st time in 8 years
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 10:00am EST
LONDON (AP) -- Tomas Berdych will return to Queen's Club for the first time in eight years to tune up for Wimbledon.
Organizers say the sixth-ranked Czech has entered the grass-court tournament, which will be played June 10-16.
Berdych's only previous appearance at Queen's was in 2005 when he was 19 years old. He was the runner-up to Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon in 2010.
Berdych says "it could be a good advantage to be in London to get used to the conditions and to those great courts and I think this is exactly what I need before Wimbledon."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.