Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Penguins Malkin to return against Lightning
Monday - 3/4/2013, 11:10pm EST
PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Pittsburgh Penguins center Evgeni Malkin will return to the lineup Monday night against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The league's reigning MVP hasn't played since his concussion after slamming into the end boards in a win over Florida on Feb. 22.
Coach Dan Bylsma says Malkin has passed all the mandatory NHL protocols following a head injury. Malkin says he has not experienced headaches, neck soreness or other symptoms. Malkin adds he did have short-term memory loss the day he was hurt.
Malkin has four goals and 17 assists this season. The Penguins went 2-2 in Malkin's absence. The 26-year-old is to play on the second line with Beau Bennett and James Neal against the Lightning.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.