Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Brewers 3B Ramirez leaves game with strained knee
Saturday - 3/2/2013, 7:26pm EST
PHOENIX (AP) -- Milwaukee Brewers third baseman Aramis Ramirez has left a spring training game against the Los Angeles Angels with a strained left knee.
Ramirez snapped an 0-for-10 skid to start the spring with a bloop double down the left-field line in the third inning Saturday.
After time was called, Ramirez stepped off the bag and was met by the team trainer before walking slowly back to the dugout. He will be re-evaluated on Sunday and is day to day.
It was Milwaukee's third significant piece of injury news Saturday. Right-hander Yovani Gallardo was scratched from his scheduled start Sunday with tightness in his groin, and left fielder Ryan Braun was out of the lineup with a bruised left knee.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.