Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Brewers 3B Ramirez leaves game with strained knee
Saturday - 3/2/2013, 7:26pm EST
PHOENIX (AP) -- Milwaukee Brewers third baseman Aramis Ramirez has left a spring training game against the Los Angeles Angels with a strained left knee.
Ramirez snapped an 0-for-10 skid to start the spring with a bloop double down the left-field line in the third inning Saturday.
After time was called, Ramirez stepped off the bag and was met by the team trainer before walking slowly back to the dugout. He will be re-evaluated on Sunday and is day to day.
It was Milwaukee's third significant piece of injury news Saturday. Right-hander Yovani Gallardo was scratched from his scheduled start Sunday with tightness in his groin, and left fielder Ryan Braun was out of the lineup with a bruised left knee.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.