Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Lincecum scratched from start due to blister
Saturday - 3/2/2013, 3:46pm EST
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) -- San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum was scratched from a start against the Chicago Cubs because of a blister on his right middle finger.
Lincecum allowed three runs and four hits in an inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday during his first spring-training start this year.
Yusmeiro Petit took his place Saturday. He had appeared in one exhibition game, throwing two scoreless innings.
Lincecum said he didn't think the injury was serious and said he planned to still play catch.
A two-time NL Cy Young Award winner, Lincecum went 10-15 with a 5.18 ERA last year and was shifted to the bullpen in the postseason.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.