Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Roberts, Reimold, Betimit HR as O's beat Pirates
Friday - 3/1/2013, 6:10pm EST
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) -- Brian Roberts had three hits and a home run, and Nolan Reimold and Wilson Betemit hit consecutive home runs Friday to lead the Baltimore Orioles over a Pittsburgh Pirates' split squad 6-5.
Gaby Sanchez homered twice for the Pirates.
Limited by concussions, back problems and hip surgery to 115 games during the past three seasons, Roberts hasn't hit a regular-season home run since 2011. He connected in the first against James McDonald.
Reimold, who missed most of last year due to neck surgery, hit a two-run home run in the second ahead of Betemit's homer. Reimold left the game after the homer.
McDonald, the loser, allowed four runs and six hits in three innings.
Making his spring training debut, winner Jason Hammel allowed one hit in two scoreless innings.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.