Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Snedeker to miss another week with rib injury
Friday - 3/1/2013, 4:30pm EST
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. (AP) -- Brandt Snedeker is skipping another World Golf Championship to make sure his sore ribs are ready for the Masters.
Snedeker hasn't played since he won the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, when he noticed soreness in his left ribs.
The No. 4 player in the world decided to withdraw from the Match Play Championship as a precaution. He planned to return to the Cadillac Championship next week at Doral. But Snedeker said Friday his ribs remain tender and he wants to make sure he's prepared for Bay Hill and the Masters.
Snedeker has broken par in 33 out of his last 37 rounds, and he had 10 straight rounds in the 60s when he finished up at Pebble Beach.
He would not be replaced in the field next week at Doral.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.