Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Snedeker to miss another week with rib injury
Friday - 3/1/2013, 4:30pm EST
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. (AP) -- Brandt Snedeker is skipping another World Golf Championship to make sure his sore ribs are ready for the Masters.
Snedeker hasn't played since he won the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, when he noticed soreness in his left ribs.
The No. 4 player in the world decided to withdraw from the Match Play Championship as a precaution. He planned to return to the Cadillac Championship next week at Doral. But Snedeker said Friday his ribs remain tender and he wants to make sure he's prepared for Bay Hill and the Masters.
Snedeker has broken par in 33 out of his last 37 rounds, and he had 10 straight rounds in the 60s when he finished up at Pebble Beach.
He would not be replaced in the field next week at Doral.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.