Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Rain postpones singles matches at Delray Beach
Wednesday - 2/27/2013, 8:19pm EST
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Rain postponed most of the singles matches at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships on Wednesday.
The second-round match between eighth-seeded Xavier Malisse of Belgium and qualifier Daniel Munoz-De La Nava of Spain was tied at 2-2 in the first set when rain stopped play.
Two other singles matches -- second-seeded Tommy Haas of Germany versus Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, and third-seeded Sam Querrey of the U.S. against Ernests Gulbis of Latvia -- were also postponed until Thursday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.