Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Rain postpones singles matches at Delray Beach
Wednesday - 2/27/2013, 8:19pm EST
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Rain postponed most of the singles matches at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships on Wednesday.
The second-round match between eighth-seeded Xavier Malisse of Belgium and qualifier Daniel Munoz-De La Nava of Spain was tied at 2-2 in the first set when rain stopped play.
Two other singles matches -- second-seeded Tommy Haas of Germany versus Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, and third-seeded Sam Querrey of the U.S. against Ernests Gulbis of Latvia -- were also postponed until Thursday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.