Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Tuesday's Time Schedule
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 12:38pm EST
The Associated Press
No. 2 Indiana vs. No. 14 Ohio State, 9 p.m.
No. 3 Duke vs. Virginia Tech, 7 p.m.
No. 9 Kansas State vs. TCU, 8 p.m.
No. 15 Marquette at Rutgers, 7 p.m.
No. 24 Notre Dame vs. St. John's, 7 p.m.
No. 25 Memphis at UTEP, 9 p.m.
Baltimore vs. Toronto at Dunedin, Fla., 1:05 p.m.
Houston vs. Washington at Viera, Fla., 1:05 p.m.
Tampa Bay vs. Minnesota at Fort Myers, Fla., 1:05 p.m.
Cleveland vs. San Francisco at Scottsdale, Ariz., 3:05 p.m.
Cincinnati vs. L.A. Angels at Tempe, Ariz., 3:05 p.m.
Oakland vs. Kansas City at Surprise, Ariz., 3:05 p.m.
L.A. Dodgers vs. San Diego at Peoria, Ariz., 3:05 p.m.
Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado at Scottsdale, Ariz., 3:10 p.m.
Atlanta vs. N.Y. Yankees at Tampa, Fla., 7:05 p.m.
Boston at Philadelphia, 7 p.m.
L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City, 9:30 p.m.
Denver at Sacramento, 10 p.m.
Tampa Bay at New Jersey, 7 p.m.
Montreal at N.Y. Islanders, 7 p.m.
Boston at Washington, 7 p.m.
Buffalo at Carolina, 7 p.m.
Edmonton at Columbus, 7 p.m.
Philadelphia at N.Y. Rangers, 7:30 p.m.
Winnipeg at Florida, 7:30 p.m.
Colorado at Detroit, 7:30 p.m.
Minnesota at Chicago, 8:30 p.m.
San Jose at Vancouver, 10 p.m.
St. Louis at Los Angeles, 10:30 p.m.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.