Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Wisconsin holds on to beat Minnesota 3-2
Sunday - 2/17/2013, 9:20pm EST
CHICAGO (AP) -- Wisconsin scored three times in the second period and held on to beat second-ranked Minnesota 3-2 Sunday in the Hockey City Classic at Soldier Field.
Sean Little scored the game-winner at 16:22 of the second period for the Badgers (13-10-7, 10-7-7), who spoiled the Gophers' first outdoor game. Wisconsin is 3-0-0 in games played outdoors.
After a scoreless first period, Kevin Schulz and John Ramage scored 1:10 apart for a 2-0 lead. Little slapped in a rebound 2:09 later with the eventual winner.
Wisconsin goalie Joel Rumpel kicked away a shot as time expired to preserve the win. He had 36 saves.
Seth Ambroz and Zach Budish scored in the third period for the Gophers (20-6-4, 12-6-4).
Goalie Adam Wilcox made 16 saves.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.