Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Harvick opens final season with RCR with a victory
Sunday - 2/17/2013, 12:21pm EST
AP Auto Racing Writer
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Kevin Harvick and his Richard Childress Racing team sent a message to the garage following their dominating win in the first race of the 2013 season.
The team has 38 final races together and plans to get everything out of each one of them.
Harvick won Saturday night's exhibition Sprint Unlimited to open his last season with RCR. He's moving to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014, a decision made more than a year before he'll leave the team that hired him in 1999.
He didn't want news of his departure out too early, and when it leaked last November with two races remaining in the season, it could have disrupted his final 13 months with RCR.
Instead, Harvick is determined to show this won't be a lame duck season.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.