Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Bosh gives Heat 3 starters in NBA All-Star game
Friday - 2/15/2013, 6:38pm EST
HOUSTON (AP) -- Chris Bosh will start in the All-Star game, giving the NBA champion Miami Heat three starters for the Eastern Conference.
Bosh says he was told Friday by Miami coach Erik Spoelstra, who will lead the East, he had been chosen to replace injured Boston guard Rajon Rondo in the lineup.
Bosh will join teammates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade as starters Sunday. The three played together here in 2006 as East All-Stars, long before they teamed up in 2010 and won their first title together last summer.
Rondo was voted to start by fans, but had to withdraw because of a knee injury.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.