Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Bosh gives Heat 3 starters in NBA All-Star game
Friday - 2/15/2013, 6:38pm EST
HOUSTON (AP) -- Chris Bosh will start in the All-Star game, giving the NBA champion Miami Heat three starters for the Eastern Conference.
Bosh says he was told Friday by Miami coach Erik Spoelstra, who will lead the East, he had been chosen to replace injured Boston guard Rajon Rondo in the lineup.
Bosh will join teammates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade as starters Sunday. The three played together here in 2006 as East All-Stars, long before they teamed up in 2010 and won their first title together last summer.
Rondo was voted to start by fans, but had to withdraw because of a knee injury.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.