Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Paterno family to respond to critical report
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:00am EST
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) -- The wife of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno says the family's detailed response to a critical report on the handling of child abuse allegations against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky is being released to the public.
Sue Paterno says the family's exhaustive response to former FBI director Louis Freeh's report for the university on the Sandusky child sex abuse case will be available at 9 a.m. Sunday on paterno.com.
Freeh in July accused Joe Paterno and three university officials of covering up allegations against Sandusky. Less than two weeks later, the NCAA levied unprecedented sanctions on the program.
Sue Paterno said in a letter Friday to former Penn State players that her late husband was a "moral, disciplined" man who never twisted the truth to avoid bad publicity.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.