Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Paterno family to respond to critical report
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:00am EST
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) -- The wife of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno says the family's detailed response to a critical report on the handling of child abuse allegations against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky is being released to the public.
Sue Paterno says the family's exhaustive response to former FBI director Louis Freeh's report for the university on the Sandusky child sex abuse case will be available at 9 a.m. Sunday on paterno.com.
Freeh in July accused Joe Paterno and three university officials of covering up allegations against Sandusky. Less than two weeks later, the NCAA levied unprecedented sanctions on the program.
Sue Paterno said in a letter Friday to former Penn State players that her late husband was a "moral, disciplined" man who never twisted the truth to avoid bad publicity.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.