Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Paterno family to respond to critical report
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:00am EST
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) -- The wife of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno says the family's detailed response to a critical report on the handling of child abuse allegations against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky is being released to the public.
Sue Paterno says the family's exhaustive response to former FBI director Louis Freeh's report for the university on the Sandusky child sex abuse case will be available at 9 a.m. Sunday on paterno.com.
Freeh in July accused Joe Paterno and three university officials of covering up allegations against Sandusky. Less than two weeks later, the NCAA levied unprecedented sanctions on the program.
Sue Paterno said in a letter Friday to former Penn State players that her late husband was a "moral, disciplined" man who never twisted the truth to avoid bad publicity.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.