Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ferrari's Massa sets fastest time at Jerez testing
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 1:20pm EST
JEREZ, Spain (AP) -- Ferrari driver Felipe Massa clocked the fastest time of Formula One's opening preseason test in the Italian team's new F138 car on Thursday.
Mercedes rebounded from a wild opening two days with Nico Rosberg completing a session-high 148 laps at the Jerez circuit.
Rosberg's car had spouted flames and smoke on Tuesday, and the next day new teammate Lewis Hamilton crashed into a barrier.
New Sauber driver Esteban Gutierrez had the second-most laps with 110 and world champion Sebastian Vettel was third with 102.
Massa, who is riding alone for Ferrari with Fernando Alonso not attending the tests in his home country, recorded a fastest lap of 1 minute, 17.879 seconds. Rosberg and Vettel were next.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.