Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Ferrari's Massa sets fastest time at Jerez testing
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 1:20pm EST
JEREZ, Spain (AP) -- Ferrari driver Felipe Massa clocked the fastest time of Formula One's opening preseason test in the Italian team's new F138 car on Thursday.
Mercedes rebounded from a wild opening two days with Nico Rosberg completing a session-high 148 laps at the Jerez circuit.
Rosberg's car had spouted flames and smoke on Tuesday, and the next day new teammate Lewis Hamilton crashed into a barrier.
New Sauber driver Esteban Gutierrez had the second-most laps with 110 and world champion Sebastian Vettel was third with 102.
Massa, who is riding alone for Ferrari with Fernando Alonso not attending the tests in his home country, recorded a fastest lap of 1 minute, 17.879 seconds. Rosberg and Vettel were next.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.