Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Ferrari's Massa sets fastest time at Jerez testing
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 1:20pm EST
JEREZ, Spain (AP) -- Ferrari driver Felipe Massa clocked the fastest time of Formula One's opening preseason test in the Italian team's new F138 car on Thursday.
Mercedes rebounded from a wild opening two days with Nico Rosberg completing a session-high 148 laps at the Jerez circuit.
Rosberg's car had spouted flames and smoke on Tuesday, and the next day new teammate Lewis Hamilton crashed into a barrier.
New Sauber driver Esteban Gutierrez had the second-most laps with 110 and world champion Sebastian Vettel was third with 102.
Massa, who is riding alone for Ferrari with Fernando Alonso not attending the tests in his home country, recorded a fastest lap of 1 minute, 17.879 seconds. Rosberg and Vettel were next.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.