Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Md. senators to collect on Super Bowl wager
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 3:30am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Maryland's U.S. senators are enjoying the spoils of victory following the Baltimore Ravens' win in the Super Bowl.
Sens. Barbara Mikulski and Ben Cardin will collect what they call a "San Francisco feast" on Tuesday from California's senators, Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein. The Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers, 34-31, on Sunday in New Orleans. It was the second Super Bowl title for the franchise.
The senators wagered delicacies from their home states on the game. Mikulski and Cardin will get to enjoy Dungeness crabs, Napa Valley wine, sourdough bread and Northern California cheeses.
Had the 49ers prevailed, the Maryland delegation would have toasted the California senators with crab cakes, Berger cookies, Heavy Seas beer and a can of hairspray.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.