Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Md. senators to collect on Super Bowl wager
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 3:30am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Maryland's U.S. senators are enjoying the spoils of victory following the Baltimore Ravens' win in the Super Bowl.
Sens. Barbara Mikulski and Ben Cardin will collect what they call a "San Francisco feast" on Tuesday from California's senators, Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein. The Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers, 34-31, on Sunday in New Orleans. It was the second Super Bowl title for the franchise.
The senators wagered delicacies from their home states on the game. Mikulski and Cardin will get to enjoy Dungeness crabs, Napa Valley wine, sourdough bread and Northern California cheeses.
Had the 49ers prevailed, the Maryland delegation would have toasted the California senators with crab cakes, Berger cookies, Heavy Seas beer and a can of hairspray.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.