Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Swiss team Sauber unveils new car for F1 season
Saturday - 2/2/2013, 11:06am EST
HINWIL, Switzerland (AP) - Formula One team Sauber has unveiled its C-32 Ferrari car for the 2013 season along with its all-new driving team of Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierrez.
Team principal Monisha Kaltenborn says the car "is based on its predecessor, which was a very competitive car."
In 2012, Sauber placed sixth in the constructors' championship, getting four podium finishes from drivers Sergio Perez and Kamui Kobayashi. Perez was hired by McLaren and Japan's Kobayashi has left the team.
Kaltenborn praises Hulkenberg as "a very efficient driver" who "if (he) gets an opportunity, he takes that and brings the result home."
The 25-year-old German finished 11th in the drivers' standings last year for Force India.
Gutierrez makes his F1 debut in Australia on March 17.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)