Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Swiss team Sauber unveils new car for F1 season
Saturday - 2/2/2013, 11:06am EST
HINWIL, Switzerland (AP) - Formula One team Sauber has unveiled its C-32 Ferrari car for the 2013 season along with its all-new driving team of Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierrez.
Team principal Monisha Kaltenborn says the car "is based on its predecessor, which was a very competitive car."
In 2012, Sauber placed sixth in the constructors' championship, getting four podium finishes from drivers Sergio Perez and Kamui Kobayashi. Perez was hired by McLaren and Japan's Kobayashi has left the team.
Kaltenborn praises Hulkenberg as "a very efficient driver" who "if (he) gets an opportunity, he takes that and brings the result home."
The 25-year-old German finished 11th in the drivers' standings last year for Force India.
Gutierrez makes his F1 debut in Australia on March 17.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)