Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Swiss team Sauber unveils new car for F1 season
Saturday - 2/2/2013, 11:06am EST
HINWIL, Switzerland (AP) - Formula One team Sauber has unveiled its C-32 Ferrari car for the 2013 season along with its all-new driving team of Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierrez.
Team principal Monisha Kaltenborn says the car "is based on its predecessor, which was a very competitive car."
In 2012, Sauber placed sixth in the constructors' championship, getting four podium finishes from drivers Sergio Perez and Kamui Kobayashi. Perez was hired by McLaren and Japan's Kobayashi has left the team.
Kaltenborn praises Hulkenberg as "a very efficient driver" who "if (he) gets an opportunity, he takes that and brings the result home."
The 25-year-old German finished 11th in the drivers' standings last year for Force India.
Gutierrez makes his F1 debut in Australia on March 17.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)