Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
NMSU drops interim tag for Martin
Friday - 2/1/2013, 5:19pm EST
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) - New Mexico State has dropped the interim tag for coach Doug Martin.
Athletic director McKinley Boston said Friday that Martin was selected after a committee interviewed four candidates. Boston said he got the job because he wanted to return to Las Cruces and had "overwhelming support."
Martin, who was offensive coordinator, was promoted to interim coach last week after DeWayne Walker stepped down to take a position with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Martin takes over a struggling program that has not appeared in a bowl game since 1960.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)