Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Goodell makes light of reception in New Orleans
Friday - 2/1/2013, 1:25pm EST
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made light of the reception he's gotten in New Orleans, where he is unpopular with Saints fans because of the bounty scandal.
Goodell joked that his picture is in every restaurant, he has a float in the Mardi Gras parade and there's even a voodoo doll.
In a more serious vein, he said that while he gets comments from fans around town, everyone in New Orleans has been receptive and that the city is a great place to have a Super Bowl.
He said he welcomes the passion of fans supporting the team and that they are a big part of the game.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)