Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ex-NASCAR driver leads police on 2-state chase
Friday - 2/1/2013, 1:24pm EST
ST. GEORGE, Utah (AP) - Police say a man who led authorities on a chase in Nevada and Utah is a former NASCAR driver.
The Spectrum of St. George reports ( http://bit.ly/WHMBeE) that police stopped Timothy Tyler Andrew Walker on Wednesday in southern Utah following a chase that began in Nevada. Authorities say Walker had marijuana, pills and open containers of alcohol in his luxury BMW sedan.
They also arrested a female passenger.
Walker competed in 28 NASCAR races before the association suspended him in 2007 for violating its drug policy. He drove in 19 NASCAR Nationwide series and nine Camping World Truck Series races during his career.
Walker stopped the black BMW after he drove over spike strips on the road, then ran away before being arrested.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)