Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Ferrari unveils its new F138 car for 2013
Friday - 2/1/2013, 6:19am EST
MARANELLO, Italy (AP) - Ferrari has unveiled the car the Italian team hopes will end a run of four years without a Formula One title.
The car's name _ F138 _ is a combination of the year and a tribute to the V8 engines that will be used for the last time this season, bringing an end to an eight-year run.
Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali called the launch "a starting point for a year with only one goal: To add to our wonderful history."
Ferrari last won the constructors' title in 2008 with Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa, while Raikkonen won the team's last drivers' title in 2007.
Ferrari has a record 16 constructors titles.
Force India launches its car later Friday.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17. Testing starts in Jerez, Spain, next week.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)