Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ferrari unveils its new F138 car for 2013
Friday - 2/1/2013, 6:19am EST
MARANELLO, Italy (AP) - Ferrari has unveiled the car the Italian team hopes will end a run of four years without a Formula One title.
The car's name _ F138 _ is a combination of the year and a tribute to the V8 engines that will be used for the last time this season, bringing an end to an eight-year run.
Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali called the launch "a starting point for a year with only one goal: To add to our wonderful history."
Ferrari last won the constructors' title in 2008 with Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa, while Raikkonen won the team's last drivers' title in 2007.
Ferrari has a record 16 constructors titles.
Force India launches its car later Friday.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17. Testing starts in Jerez, Spain, next week.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)