Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Romanowski becomes minority owner of Swan Racing
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 1:07pm EST
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has signed on as a minority owner of NASCAR team Swan Racing, and his health supplement company will sponsor the No. 30 Toyota this season.
Romanowski's Nutrition53 supplement will be the primary sponsor for 10 races this year, and will be an associate sponsor on the car driven by David Stremme in the remaining 26 events.
Romanowski was a two-time Pro Bowl selection and played in five Super Bowls during his stints with San Francisco and Denver.
He joins a NASCAR team that's been overhauled since Brandon Davis purchased the assets last year. Davis has added personnel and vowed to run the car in every race and not "start-and-park."
Nutrition53 is a line of supplemental health drinks and vitamins.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)