Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Third man arrested in Pro Bowl player brawl
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 12:22pm EST
HONOLULU (AP) - Honolulu Police have arrested a third man in connection with a brawl at a nightclub that left Washington offensive tackle Trent Williams unable to play in Sunday's Pro Bowl.
Williams required stitches to his head after the brawl last week at Honolulu's M Nightclub.
Hawaii News Now ( http://is.gd/sHLEkV) reports that 25-year-old John Blayne Stancil, of Waimanalo, turned himself in at the Kailua police substation on Monday night. He was booked on two counts of third-degree assault.
Police earlier arrested 40-year-old Michael Butendah, of Kaneohe, and M Nightclub part-owner Michael Miske, Jr. Both have been charged with assault. Police say Miske hit Williams over the head with what investigators say was "a dangerous instrument."
Miske is free after posting $250,000 bail. He is scheduled to make a court appearance Monday.
Information from: The Maui News, http://www.mauinews.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)