Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Czechs open Davis Cup title defense in Switzerland
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 7:23am EST
GENEVA (AP) - The Davis Cup champion Czech Republic begins defending its title on Friday when Lukas Rosol opens against Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland.
Czech No. 1 Tomas Berdych follows on the indoor hard-court against Swiss recruit Henri Laaksonen, who switched eligibility after representing Finland.
Swiss star Roger Federer is skipping the series and Czech veteran Radek Stepanek is sidelined by injury.
Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague.
Nineteen-year-old left-hander Jiri Vesely should make his Davis Cup debut in Saturday's doubles, partnering Ivo Minar against Wawrinka and Marco Chiudinelli.
The marquee match between 17th-ranked Wawrinka, who lost an epic five-setter to Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open, and sixth-ranked Berdych would be early singles match on Sunday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)