Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Red Bull director Horner earns contract extension
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 4:55am EST
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) - Formula One's Red Bull says it has given team director Christian Horner a multiyear contract extension.
The team confirmed the extension on Thursday. The team won its third straight constructors' title in 2012 and Sebastian Vettel clinched his third consecutive championship.
A former junior series driver, Horner got his start running the Arden International Racing team. When Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz decided to set up his own F1 team in 2005, he turned to Horner to run the operation. The 39-year-old Englishman has been running the team ever since.
A spokeswoman for Red Bull, Katie Tweedle, confirmed the multiyear extension without elaborating.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)