Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Nadal's knee still troublesome before comeback
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 10:26am EST
MANACOR, Spain (AP) - One week before his expected return to tennis, Rafael Nadal says his left knee still hurts.
The 26-year-old Spaniard is scheduled to play next week in Chile before heading to tournaments in Brazil and Mexico.
Speaking Wednesday on the island of Mallorca, Nadal says that although his knee is better, "sometimes it still hurts ... but I have to start sooner or later."
Nadal says playing at the three Latin American tournaments "will be very useful." He says he is "fine, enthusiastic," after not playing since losing to Lukas Rosol in the second round at Wimbledon.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)