Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mattioli III leaving Pocono Raceway
Monday - 1/28/2013, 12:18pm EST
LONG POND, Pa. (AP) - The son of the late Joseph "Doc" Mattioli is stepping down as a member of the Board of Directors at Pocono Raceway, the track founded by his father.
The track announced Monday that Joseph R. Mattioli, III was leaving after a four-decade career at Pocono, including a stint as president and chief operating officer.
Mattioli III said the time was right to step down with the raceway now in the "very capable hands" of the next generation.
Doc Mattioli died last January. Current track president Brandon Igdalsky is Doc Mattioli's grandson and Joseph Mattioli III's nephew.
The track said the younger Mattioli planned to focus more time working with veterans organizations that he has supported.
Pocono has long been a stop for two races on NASCAR's Sprint Cup circuit.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)