Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Celts PG Rondo misses Heat game with knee injury
Sunday - 1/27/2013, 2:00pm EST
BOSTON (AP) - Rajon Rondo is out of Sunday's game between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat with a hyperextended right knee.
Boston coach Doc Rivers did not mention the injury in his meeting with reporters about an hour before the game, but Courtney Lee started in place of the starting All-Star point guard. Doctors decided to keep Rondo out of the game after he went through his normal pregame routine, the Celtics said.
The team said Rondo was hurt late in a 123-111 double-overtime loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night in which he had his fifth triple-double of the season and second in two nights with 18 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds.
The Celtics said they did not have the results of an MRI on Rondo's knee.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)