Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Celts PG Rondo misses Heat game with knee injury
Sunday - 1/27/2013, 2:00pm EST
BOSTON (AP) - Rajon Rondo is out of Sunday's game between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat with a hyperextended right knee.
Boston coach Doc Rivers did not mention the injury in his meeting with reporters about an hour before the game, but Courtney Lee started in place of the starting All-Star point guard. Doctors decided to keep Rondo out of the game after he went through his normal pregame routine, the Celtics said.
The team said Rondo was hurt late in a 123-111 double-overtime loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night in which he had his fifth triple-double of the season and second in two nights with 18 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds.
The Celtics said they did not have the results of an MRI on Rondo's knee.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)