Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Celts PG Rondo misses Heat game with knee injury
Sunday - 1/27/2013, 2:00pm EST
BOSTON (AP) - Rajon Rondo is out of Sunday's game between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat with a hyperextended right knee.
Boston coach Doc Rivers did not mention the injury in his meeting with reporters about an hour before the game, but Courtney Lee started in place of the starting All-Star point guard. Doctors decided to keep Rondo out of the game after he went through his normal pregame routine, the Celtics said.
The team said Rondo was hurt late in a 123-111 double-overtime loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night in which he had his fifth triple-double of the season and second in two nights with 18 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds.
The Celtics said they did not have the results of an MRI on Rondo's knee.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)