Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Celts PG Rondo misses Heat game with knee injury
Sunday - 1/27/2013, 2:00pm EST
BOSTON (AP) - Rajon Rondo is out of Sunday's game between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat with a hyperextended right knee.
Boston coach Doc Rivers did not mention the injury in his meeting with reporters about an hour before the game, but Courtney Lee started in place of the starting All-Star point guard. Doctors decided to keep Rondo out of the game after he went through his normal pregame routine, the Celtics said.
The team said Rondo was hurt late in a 123-111 double-overtime loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night in which he had his fifth triple-double of the season and second in two nights with 18 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds.
The Celtics said they did not have the results of an MRI on Rondo's knee.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)