Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Injured Lehigh G McCollum says rehab going well
Saturday - 1/26/2013, 4:25pm EST
AP Sports Writer
(AP) - Lehigh guard and preseason All-American C.J. McCollum said rehabilitation for a broken left foot is going well, and that he's started working out in a pool.
But the star senior gave no indication in a statement Saturday of whether he's hoping to return to the court this year for the Mountain Hawks.
McCollum was hurt three weeks ago during a 59-55 loss at Virginia Commonwealth. He said this has been a "humbling and maturing experience," but he's focusing on academics and becoming a better student of the game.
McCollum, at the time of his injury, was leading the country in scoring at 25.7 points.
Still, Lehigh (14-4, 4-0 Patriot) has bounced back with five straight victories since McCollum went down, including a 65-62 win Wednesday at league rival Bucknell.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)