Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Injured Lehigh G McCollum says rehab going well
Saturday - 1/26/2013, 4:25pm EST
AP Sports Writer
(AP) - Lehigh guard and preseason All-American C.J. McCollum said rehabilitation for a broken left foot is going well, and that he's started working out in a pool.
But the star senior gave no indication in a statement Saturday of whether he's hoping to return to the court this year for the Mountain Hawks.
McCollum was hurt three weeks ago during a 59-55 loss at Virginia Commonwealth. He said this has been a "humbling and maturing experience," but he's focusing on academics and becoming a better student of the game.
McCollum, at the time of his injury, was leading the country in scoring at 25.7 points.
Still, Lehigh (14-4, 4-0 Patriot) has bounced back with five straight victories since McCollum went down, including a 65-62 win Wednesday at league rival Bucknell.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)