Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'Shark Tank' entrepreneur wrecks at Daytona
Friday - 1/25/2013, 5:50pm EST
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Millionaire entrepreneur Robert Herjavec was involved in a wreck in the inaugural Ferrari Challenge event at Daytona International Speedway.
Herjavec, a star on ABC's "Shark Tank," veered off the 3.56-mile road course Friday after getting hit from behind on the seventh lap.
Herjavec was transported to the infield care center, where he was treated and released. His Ferrari was towed to the garage for repairs.
He expects the sports car to be ready for the second of two 15-lap races Saturday.
"thx everyone 4 your concern-medical released me-rammed from behind- frustrated but OK-car should be OK for race (hash) 2 tmrow," Herjavec posted on his Twitter page.
Herjavec has built and sold several companies, and his Herjavec Group is Canada's fastest-growing technology company. He earned Rookie of the Year honors in the Ferrari Challenge series in 2012.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)