Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Alonso to miss 1st test of Ferrari's new car
Friday - 1/25/2013, 12:07pm EST
MILAN (AP) - Fernando Alonso will miss the first test of Ferrari's new Formula One car in Spain next month.
Ferrari says Felipe Massa and recently recruited test driver Pedro de la Rosa will try out the new car in Jerez, while Alonso "will intensify his physical training."
Alonso will get behind the wheel for the first time at the Barcelona test, which starts Feb. 19. The two-time champion will drive for the first three days before handing over to Massa for the final day.
The third and final test, also at the Circuit de Catalunya, will see Alonso and Massa get two days each.
Alonso finished runner up to Sebastian Vettel last season, same as in 2010.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)