Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fog delays 3rd round at Torrey Pines
Saturday - 1/26/2013, 2:10pm EST
AP Golf Writer
SAN DIEGO (AP) - Tiger Woods is going to have to wait to pursue a seventh win at Torrey Pines.
Thick fog forced a long delay Saturday in the third round of the Farmers Insurance Open. Players began the round after a three-hour delay, only for the fog to return five minutes after they started. No one finished more than one hole.
The delay meant the third round could not be completed, and officials were hopeful of being able to finish before dark Sunday.
Woods had a two-shot lead over Billy Horschel.
Mark Russell, the tour's vice president of competition, says it was critical to play at least some golf Saturday afternoon to have a chance to finish on time. He says if players can't see where they're aiming, they can't play.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)